7 iunie 2011

Young uprising designer

Hey people! I would like to share with you guys a lil' something of a recent photoshoot in which I participated helping out with the makeup.If you love bright colors or nude colors,elegance and glamour,crazy or wild,a lil' bit sassy ,then you will surely love Cristina Stoica's first collection of clothes.She's ambitious and has got loads of style and imagination so my guess is that these three combined make a great threesome!!! Uh...enough with the chit-chat,I'll let you guys decide.I've selected some of my favourite pictures.Hope you like the outfits and if so,please search Cristina on facebook and let her know that she's got all of your support.
Photographer: Sebastian Apostol
Makeup: Natasha Br
Hairstyling: Adi Mnatacanian
Model: Elena Popescu
Dressed by Cristina Stoica
Assistant: Adina Nedelcu

Visit Cristina Stoica Design











 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu